Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the services provided by FXServices Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “MyFxServices”). By using any of the services, products or information provided by FXServices Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “services”) you fully agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions or any part of them, you must not use any of the products and services offered by FXServices Ltd. All services are for the use of adults only.
1. MyFxServices reserves the right to modify or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Any changes will be posted on this page. It is strongly recommended that you visit this page from time to time to check the current version of the Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use the services after changes have been made to the Terms and Conditions, you are accepting those changes.
2. All information provided by MyFxServices is for educational purposes only and does not constitute financial advice. Any statements about profits or income, expressed or implied, do not represent a guarantee. Actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed.
3. MyFxServices, its administrators, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, signal providers or affiliates cannot be held responsible for any losses or damages that may arise in connection with your use of the services. You understand the risks involved and take full responsibility for any loss of profit or other damages (direct or consequential) sustained as a result of using the services.
4. The use of leverage in Forex trading and trading in financial instruments involves a high degree of risk and can result in significant losses. If you have any doubts concerning the associated risks, you should seek independent financial advice.
5. MyFxServices places information about its services on several websites including: myfxservices.com, myfxservices.ru and cabinet.myfxservices.com (hereinafter referred to as “websites”). The websites may contain links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. MyFxServices accepts no responsibility for the content of linked websites.
6. MyFxServices is not responsible for any actions taken by our partners, representatives, affiliates, signal providers or agents, and is not responsible for any damages caused by such actions.
8. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you have read and accept the terms of Risk Disclosure located at www.myfxservices.com/risk-disclosure.
9. MyFxServices and the client will make every possible effort to reach a pre-trial settlement via negotiations. All claims should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The claim will be examined within 15 business days of receipt. The Administration may ask you to provide additional documents within a specified period in order to examine your claim more effectively. If you do not provide them within the specified time, the claim will be examined using existing documents. All unresolved disputes should be resolved in the arbitration courts of St. Vincent & the Grenadines.
10. MyFxServices will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform obligations pursuant to this Agreement if such delay is due to Force Majeure events including but not limited to earthquakes, floods, fire, war, and government orders.
11. Users’ rights and obligations.
11.1 User – person, organization or entity that opens an account(s) with MyFxServices.
11.2 MyFxServices provides services to 3 groups of users: Affiliates, Investors and Signal Providers.
11.3 In order to use the services or participate in the affiliate program, users must open their MyFxServices account via the member area at cabinet.myfxservices.com (hereinafter referred to as the “member area”).
11.4 Investor – person, organization or entity that uses the commands received from MyFxServices server in order to open, close or modify trades on trading accounts to which he/she/it has access. These commands can be received using special software provided by MyFxServices.
11.5 Signal provider – person, organization or entity that sends commands to the MyFxServices server using special software provided by MyFxServices. These commands may be forwarded to Investors using MyFxServices software installed on their computers and internet connections.
11.6 During registration, the Investor is required to specify the number of the trading account he/she/it wants to trade using the services. The user confirms that he has the right to trade on this trading account. Each MyFxServices account can be linked to only 1 trading account, as specified during registration. If you want to use our services on several trading accounts you must open additional MyFxServices accounts.
11.7 Affiliate – person, organization or entity that attracts clients to MyFxServices in accordance with the terms of the affiliate program (see clause 12).
11.8 The Investor must choose the trader whose commands he wishes to receive. This can be done by changing the Investor’s side software settings. By installing several instances of the MyFxServices software, the Investor can receive commands from several Signal Providers.
11.9 Once a month, but no later than 10th, the Investor must pay the fees. The fees are calculated using the following formula: fees = p * fp / 100, where p is the profit earned using commands received from MyFxServices and fp – the performance-fee percentage as defined by the Signal Provider whose commands the Investor used in order to make this profit. If the Investor receives commands from several Signal Providers, the calculation and payment of fees is made separately for all Signal Providers.
11.10 The Investor pays fees using any of the payment methods available in the fund account form in the MyFxServices’s member area.
11.11 If the Investor fails to pay the fee his/her/its account will be blocked until the debt is paid.
11.12 The Signal Provider receives 50% of fees paid by each Investor who receives his/her/its commands (i.e. subscribes to his/her/its commands). The fees are calculated using the following formula: fees = p * fp / 100, where p is the profit earned using commands received from the Signal Provider and fp – the performance-fee percentage as defined by the Signal Provider. These fees will be credited to the Signal Provider’s MyFxServices account. The Signal provider agrees that nothing is to be paid if the Investor fails to pay the fees on time. In this case, the Signal Provider will get his/her/its payment only after the Investor has paid the debt.
11.13 Users may withdraw funds held on their MyFxServices accounts using the withdrawal request form in the member area. Available withdrawal methods are listed on this form.
11.14 MyFxServices reserves the right to decline the provision of services to any user without explanation. The user’s MyFxServices account will be closed within 10 days of the termination notice. Within those 10 days, the client should withdraw all funds held on his account, otherwise they will be lost.
12. Terms of the affiliate program. All users groups including Affiliates, Signal Providers and Investors can participate in our affiliate program in accordance with the following rules:
12.1 A participant in the affiliate program (hereinafter referred to as a “partner”) receives 15% of the fees paid by each of the Investors registered via his/her/its affiliate link (hereinafter referred to as “referral”).
12.2 The affiliate link can be found in the member area after logging in at cabinet.myfxservices.com.
12.3 The partner agrees that no commission is to be paid if the referral fails to pay the fees on time. In this case, the partner’s commission is received only after the referral has paid the debt.
12.4 Partners’ commissions are credited directly to their MyFxService accounts. The Partner may withdraw funds from his/her/its MyFxServices account using the withdrawal request form in the member area. Available withdrawal methods are listed on this form.